Checkout the video in Youtube
If you don't have onion, add shallots
Add a few tbsps of hot chili sauce if you like spicy food
If you don't eat potato, add any of your fav vegetables
For garlic lovers, add more garlic. For onion lovers, add more onions
Add salt as per tasteYou can add cumin powder/garam masala/meat masala/poultry seasoning of your choice
Pork and Potato in instapot with Extra Onions
Try this juicy and flavorful pork Curry in instant pot, quick and easy to make.
Minutes to Prepare: 15
Minutes to Cook: 30
Number of Servings: 4
Potato(yellow/red): 2 medium
Onion(yellow/red): 1 medium
Garlic: 6 - 8cloves
Pork (loin filet, shoulder/butt): 1 lb
Iodized Salt: 2 tsp salt or as per taste
Onion powder: 1 tbsp
Garlic powder: 1 tbsp
Canola oil/butter: 1 tbsp
Cumin powder: 1 tsp
Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
French Fried Onions: 3 tbsps
Tomato ketchup: 6 tbsps
Cut the potatoes in half or big Cubes
2) Cut the onion into slices
3) Chop garlic
4) Cut the pork into bite-size or your favorite size
Marinate the Pork with 1 tsp of salt ( add as per your taste), 1 tbsp. of onion powder, 1 tbsp. of garlic powder. Mix well and keep it aside for 1 hr.
1) Sauté mode for 10 min
2) Add 1 tbsp. of oil ( or butter)
3) Sauté chopped garlic for 1 min
4) Add sliced onion, sauté for 1 min( or until translucent)
5) Then add the marinated pork pieces and mix well with onion and garlic. Cook for at least 2 min.
6) Now add cumin powder and 1 tsp of salt
7) Add the potatoes and mix well with pork for 1 - 2 min
8) Add 2 cups of water.
9) Add tomato Ketchup and mix it well. ( If you want it spicy you can chili sauce as well)
10) Add the pepper powder and mix it well
11) Now use Manual High pressure, Sealing for 20 mins.
12) After 6 - 8 mins, remove the pressure
13) Soup mode for 5 mins
14) Add fried onion and mix well
15) Serve hot with rice/nan/ or your favorite bread.