Checkout the video in Youtube
Chilli is optional. Take non spicy chilies for this recipe. If you want spicy then add hot thai chilli.
You can add any of your favorite vegetables.
Oyster sauce is salty, so add salt at the end
If you like spicy then add sriracha sauce other wise you can use sweet chilli sauce
You can use chicken breast instead of thigh
Garlic flavored oyster chicken
It is a 20 mins meal for lunch/dinner, very yummy and easy to make.
Minutes to Prepare: 10
Minutes to Cook: 17
Number of Servings: 4
Onion(red/yellow): 1 large
Garlic: 8-10 cloves
Carrots: 3 medium size
Oyster Sauce: 2 tbsps
White/Black pepper: 1 tsp
Canola Oil: 1-2 tbsps
Salt: 1tsp or as per taste
Sriracha Hot Sauce or sweet chilli sauce: 2 tbsps
Chicken Thigh: 8 pc (bone and skin removed)
Green chilli (non spicy): 1/2 cup(optional)
1) Cut and clean the thigh pieces into small bite size pcs
2) Cut onion into big cubes
3) Cut the carrot into diamond size
4) Cut the chilies into diamond size
5) Chop the garlic
6 Heat the oil, add the garlic and saute for a minute on medium high heat. Stir continuously.
7) Add the chicken pieces and cook for 5 - 6 mins on medium high heat. Stir continuously.
8) Once the chicken color changes, add the carrots, onion cubes and chilies and mix well. Cook for another 7-8 mins on medium flame. Stir in between.
9) Add the salt according to your taste, be careful oyster sauce is salty.
10) Add the oyster sauce and sriracha/sweet sauce and mix well. Cook for another 2 mins on medium high flame. Your yummy Oyster Chicken is ready!