Checkout the video in Youtube
If you cannot eat Green chili, add sweet peppers.
You can use Sweet chili sauce instead of chili garlic sauce.
If you want, you can bake the chicken or air fry the chicken.
Hot and Sour chicken
This Hot and Sour Chicken is an Indo Chinese style Chicken, good for an appetizer
Minutes to Prepare: 60
Minutes to Cook: 20
Number of Servings: 4
Boneless chicken breast: 1lb
Egg: 1 large
Ginger & Garlic Paste: 2 tbsps
Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
Corn Starch: ½ cup
Soy sauce: 1tbsp
Salt to taste
Canola Oil (to fry the chicken): 1 cup
Garlic: 5- 6 cloves
Green Chili Pepper: 3
Onions: 1 small
Chili Garlic Sauce: 1 tbsp
Tomato ketchup: 2 tbsps
Chopped green onions:1/2 cup
1) Slice the chicken breast/thigh into small pcs
2) Marinate the chicken pcs with salt, pepper, ginger and garlic paste, corn starch, and egg.
3) Mix well and keep the marination aside for an hour
4) After one hour, fry the marinated chicken pieces in batches on medium-high flame and keep it aside. One batch of chicken takes 8-10 mins.
5) Chop garlic
6) Dice onion
7)Chop spring onion
8) Cut green chilies into small pcs
9) Heat oil in a pan, add 1 tbsp of oil. Then saute chopped garlic for a minute on high flame. Stir continuously.
10) Add Onion. Saute for a minute on high flame
11) Add chili garlic sauce and tomato ketchup. Mix well. Keep flame on high
12)Add the fried chicken and toss it well for 1 minute on high flame
123 At last add the spring onion and mix it well.
Your Yummy Hot and sour chicken is ready!!