Checkout the video in Youtube
You can add the sriracha sauce according to your taste bud. If you like spicy food, add 2 tbsps. of sriracha sauce. Pan should be hot, to get a smoky flavor.
Shrimp with Vegetables in Honey Sriracha Sauce
Very quick and easy starter recipe, you can eat as a main course as well. If you are a garlic lover add more garlic; same with sriracha sauce (add according to your taste).
Minutes to Prepare: 10
Minutes to Cook: 10
Number of Servings: 4
Shrimp, uncooked-medium, deveined and peeled: 1lb
Butter, unsalted: 1 - 2 tbsps
Garlic: 4 - 5 cloves
White/black pepper: 1 tsp
Sriracha hot sauce: 1tsp
Honey: 1 tbsp
Garlic salt/any salt: 1 tsp(as per taste)
Red bell pepper: 1 medium
Broccoli, fresh: 1 crown
Asparagus, fresh: 1 cup
Onion (yellow/red): 1 medium
1) Cut the red bell pepper into small cubes
2) Cut small florets from broccoli
3) Cut asparagus into 2-inch size length
4) Cut onion into cubes
5) Wash the shrimps
6) Chop garlic cloves
Now heat a pan ( pan should be hot), add the chopped garlic and sauté until brown on medium flame. It will take 1 - 2 mins.
7) Now add the cubed onion, sauté 1 min then add the shrimps and mix well for 2 min on high flame.
8) Now push aside the shrimps in the pan and add broccoli florets and asparagus on the other side of the pan.
9) Add 1 tsp of garlic salt or as per your taste bud and mix well. You can use regular salt too.
10) Sauté all the ingredients for at least 4 mins on high flame. Then add the red bell peppers and mix well.
11) Add sriracha sauce and honey. Mix everything together for another 1 - 2 mins and your shrimp with vegetables are ready to eat. Serve hot.